Zebra Data is proud to announce its involvement at the biggest online E&P event of the year, the Global E&P Summit organised by global summit leader IN-VR as sponsors 2nd July 2020, where they will be part of the discussion.
We invite you to meet with over 20 national oil & gas ministries, regulators and NOCs on July 2nd, have private meetings with hundreds of IOCs and service leaders, as well as hear about available E&P global opportunities and strategies.
The biggest online E&P event
Listen to presentations from Brazil, Nigeria, Namibia, Timor-Leste, Ghana, Morocco, Peru, Argentina, Uganda, Mauritania, and many more authorities and regulators as they discuss their success, challenges and new opportunities after COVID-19.
5 reasons to attend:
- Align your investment strategy with what the Global regulators will present around their Licensing Rounds plans for 2021
- Be the first to acquire unique content and news on what is next in the industry straight from the World’s Oil & Gas decision makers
- Communicate directly with NOCs and Ministries and discuss your product and services with their team in private
- Be part of roundtables with major IOCs and find out what their exploration budgets and plans include
- Over 36 hours of Government, Industry, and Tech content available from all three stages of the event
IN-VR is offering priority to LIMITED FREE VIP tickets for clients of Zebra Data
Who is presenting at the Global E&P Online Summit?
- ANP, Brazil
- Department of Petroleum Resources, Nigeria
- Ministry of Energy, Ghana
- Ministry of Mines and Energy, Namibia
- Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources, Somalia
- Gabon Oil, Gabon
- ONHYM, Morocco
- Petroleum Exploration and Production Department, Uganda
- Ministry of Petroleum, Energy and Mines, Mauritania
- Perupetro, Peru
- ANPM, Timor-Leste
- CUPET, Cuba
- SOBEH, Benin
- Ministry of Energy, Sao Tome and Principe
Three stages, more than 60 topics
The event’s three stages will be hosting sessions with different topics, discussions, Q&As and presentations:
- The Main Stage, where Ministries, Hydrocarbons Authorities and NOCs will present their Licensing Rounds and opportunities,
- The Industry Stage, focusing on technology updates, regulatory frameworks, economics and many more,
- The E&P Stage where IOCs and NOCs will discuss their discoveries, exploration and production updates, as well as farm-out, joint venture and M&A opportunities
With hundreds of officials from 20 countries, and 12×3 hours of non-stop streaming, you will have the option to choose the session you are most interested in watching and participate in it, before having private meetings.
Sign up here and secure your spot.
See you online!