Newfoundland and Labrador Call for Bids 2021 – Exploration Data Room
Zebra Data Sciences and the Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Industry, Energy and Technology are pleased to advise our subscribers of the ongoing 2021 ‘Call for Bids’ within the Exploration Data Room. The Data Room boasts a wide coverage of seismic, well data & reports for the offshore Newfoundland & Labrador area to assist companies with reviewing the area as effectively as possible.
The Province of Newfoundland and Labrador, located on the east coast of North America, is Canada’s premier offshore oil producing region. Since first-oil over 20 years ago the province’s five fields in the Jeanne d’Arc Basin, Hibernia, Terra Nova, White Rose, North Amethyst, and Hebron, have produced in excess of 2 billion barrels of oil. Discovered reserves/resources now total 4.3 billion barrels of oil and 12.6 trillion cubic feet of natural gas.
Key Attributes (2021 Call for Bids)
- Both areas cover over 2,000,000 hectares
- Water depths from 450 to 3,600 meters
- Modern and historic seismic coverage tie key wells.
- Proximity to both North American and European markets.
- Open and transparent land management and bid processing system.
- A winning bid is based solely on highest bid amount.
More information about the 2021 ‘Call for Bids’ as well as the 2022 ‘Call for Bids’ can be found here.
To learn more about the Exploration Data Room and how you can get involved, please email us here.