In view of the nationwide Movement Control Order issued by the Government of Malaysia to curb the spread of COVID-19, PETRONAS is extending the Data Review and Bid Submission deadline for the 2020 Malaysia Bid Round to 30 July 2020 (12.00pm Malaysia time), specific for open exploration blocks. The deadline for the technical report submission is changed to 30 September 2020, while Data Review and Bid Submission deadline for the 2020 Malaysia Bid Round to 30 November 2020 (12.00pm Malaysia time), specific for discovered resources opportunities (DRO) clusters. The deadline for the technical report submission is changed to 29 January 2021. Please the figures below for further details.
- PETRONAS provides additional extension of the 2020 Malaysia Bidding Round and access to the VDR
- Updated EzDataRoom® Web Virtual Data Room supporting the Canada-Newfoundland & Labrador Offshore Petroleum Board Call for Bids NL20-01
- Walloon CSG Technical Evaluation
- Timor-Leste 2nd Licensing Round Extended Timeline 2019-2021
- Oil and Gas Prospectivity of Onshore Timor-Leste
- PETRONAS Regional Data Repository – More Data Recently Added